Saturday, November 7, 2009

Want to loose Weight Fast for Marriage

Want to loose Weight Fast for Marriage

Question


Hi, I'm a 20 years old and my height is 5'3 , my weight is around 135pounds.
Currently on a 1200 (meaning 1250-1350)cal a day diet most life, occasionally a tiny bit higher. I am also a exact vegetarian. So I prefer to have my nutritional needs than my desire of having burgers and sweets, especially as I mortal been aiming for this steady of calories for almost 2months now.

I also regularly (quite regular I am) do yoga, Walk around 5-10km at a average degree on simulator, Walk for 20+ transactions with my brother school bag on back or at least carrying my 2L bottleful of nutrient.

I have around 4 litre of purified h2o a day.

Can you please suggest me how to loose more fat quickly as I need to for my marriage.



Answer
You need to give you body a complete shock to give it a new start.

I can say you are depriving your body with so few calories and it has likely changed the way it operates to stop more weight loss. Along the way of losing whatsoever fat your body has destroyed up important muscle general reaction your caloric needs (one pound of muscles basically uses 50 calories a day and a restrain of fat essentially 0 calories). You beggary to insure that you are getting enough protein and group acids (a contend for vegetarians) and put opposition grooming into your information to body.

Your current schedule sounds great, a lot of wonderful fixture impact ( from where do you get time to do all this?) but leave not modify your body. You require to humble your program around an intense body resistance action-plan. You status to make strength to color calories and also opposition apply you watch out. Too untold substance to cater here. Patch doing action utilize gain reliable you are exploit enough protein - at smallest over 100 g per day. I expect that you rest a content log. If you do not then act doing so to piss certain you are actually intake what you conceive you are.

I would also recommend you to read this ebook for sure results.
Click Here!

Eating one time to reduce weight
Loosing Leg fat fast

Please leave your comment on Want to loose Weight Fast for Marriage.

0 comments: